Nigeria is one of the largest economies of the continent of Africa. Its population is over 120 million people. The history and traditions of these very proud people are fascinating as it is complex. With over 200 ethnic groups and a Diaspora which continues to promote their culture makes Nigeria a desirable cultural destination.
Our journey begins in Washington DC on November 6, 2019. Here is what we will experience:
- Healing Ceremony
- Igbo Naming ceremonies
- Immersion into the rich Igbo and Yoruba culture
- Visit to the iconic Shrines in Ile Ife and Oshogbo….
- Pour libations to the ancestors at the slave port in Badagry….
- Day trips and shopping….
Inclusive: $3200 Double $3600 Single
- Airfare from Washington DC
- Airfare in Nigeria
- Breakfast and Dinner each day
- Naming Ceremony
- Gift for the Eze of Eri
- Bottled water
- Healing Ceremony
- Taxes and Gratuities (not including for hotel staff and porters at the airport)
- Visa for Nigeria
- Immunization (yellow fever vaccine is mandatory)
- Transfer to Washington DC
- Gifts for other dignitaries (option)
- Shopping money
A deposit of $500 must be made at the time of registration to hold your spot. A payment of $1500 must be made by April 1, 2019. The balance of $1200 must be received by August 20, 2019. Prices are not guaranteed after the final payment date. Please send us an email if you are interested in a payment plan.
Payments can be made by money order or check and sent to Roots to Glory Tours P.O. Box 92, Stevenson, Maryland 21153. Payments using Paypal(credit card) will be assessed a fee of 3%. We will send you an invoice if you would like to pay using Paypal.Please send us an email letting us know that is your preference at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment refundable only within 30 days of the initial deposit only.
We recommend that before you register for one of our tours you make sure that you are able to get the yellow fever vaccine. This is mandatory to enter in any African nation.