Itinerary and pricing TBA
DATES December 1 – 10, 2023
from Washington DC to Cameroon includes:
*Roundtrip airfare from Washington DC
*breakfast and dinner each day
*transportation in Cameroon
*yellow fever vaccination (mandatory for travel to Cameroon)
- A deposit of $300 is due at the time of registration. Payments can be sent to Roots to Glory Tours P.O. Box 92, Stevenson, Maryland 21153. Credit card payments made are subject to a 4% fee.
- Monthly payment of $300 is due at the beginning of each month (an invoice will be sent in January for the full amount and each month you can make that payment)
- The balance must be paid by October 1, 2023. Prices are not guaranteed after the due date.
- We recommend that before you register for one of our tours you make sure that you are able to get the yellow fever vaccine. This is mandatory to enter in any African nation.
- Registration is refundable only within 30 days of registration
- After 30 days there will be no refund
- We strong suggest you purchase trip insurance, you can do so at www.squaremouth.com
- You will need a visa to travel to Cameroon. We will together put in the application for a visa. Here is a link to the registration form